Tuition Incentives and Discounts
Tuition discounts are available to qualifying families serving in the military or in vocational ministry. Multiple Student Credits are also available for additional children. Please inquire for more information.
Win-Win 2013-2014 Tuition Forgiveness Incentive
Gateway Christian Schools has developed a unique and lucrative tuition incentive designed to attract new families and students to both our Poulsbo and Bremerton elementary and secondary campus locations.
This offer is available to all current and potential Gateway Christian Schools families and is authorized for multiple student enrollments. The 2013/14 Win-Win Tuition Forgiveness incentive supersedes all previous Win-Win offers.
- Incentive is available on new enrollments only.
- 50% incentive is based on the influencing family’s “one for one” tuition amount. Discount is applicable to the influencing family for the entire school year or only as long as the incoming student is enrolled. If an incoming family joins mid-year, the discount is prorated through the end of the school year.
- The Discount can either be taken upfront if paid in full and in advance or monthly if tuition is invoiced.
- Program is valid on both campuses and for any grade level, kindergarten through grade 12 with the exception of the Arrowsmith program.
- This offer in not combinable with multiple student, pastoral, military or financial grant programs.
New Family Definition
Families who have never enrolled or have not been enrolled in any Gateway Christian School educational program for a minimum of one (1) full school year. This includes enrollment in North Kitsap Preschool, Childcare Plus or Crosspoint Academy.
To learn more about this highly lucrative limited time offer, please contact our Coordinator of District Admissions:
Sherri Miller, Admissions Coordinator